Thursday, August 28, 2008

OPEN HOUSE - New Catalog & Products!

The new Fall/Winter Catlog is AWESOME! And a HUGE success! I have finally planned my Open House events and hope you can come! There will be plenty of stampin' fun - door prizes - and light snacks! I will inspire you to start thinking about your handmade Christmas Cards with a new set: SNOW SWIRLED (currently 15% off) and we will play around with some of those new punches! Of course, we can't forget THE "BIG SHOT" (yeah, baby!) - it's not just for paper crafting - check this out...
JUST TOO ADORABLE - ISN'T IT?
Okay - so maybe - just maybe - I will let you "touch" the BIG SHOT - and even maybe - just maybe...use it too!! Just kidding of course - you know I will! So - plan to attend my OPEN HOUSE - choose a time slot and RSVP NOW!!
  • Tuesday, Sept. 2nd. 6:00-9:00pm
  • Wednesday, Sept. 3rd. 1:00-4:00pm OR 6:00-9:00pm
  • Thursday, Sept. 4th. 1:00-4:00pm OR 6:00-9:00pm

until then...Have a Stamp Happy Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment