Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Big Shot is now available!

I am SOOOOO excited about this new product! I LOVE THIS TOOL!!!! It is the easiest die cut machine I have EVER used (yeah, I do own a couple others...)

It is portable - needs no electricity - can be used on ANY surface.... AND you can use any brand of die's - WOW!!
Click here to view the BIG SHOT catalog!

Watch a short and quick training video by clicking here (remember - I told you this is easy to use!)

You can use 50 TYPES OF MATERIAL in your BIG SHOT! ANOTHER WOW! Email me for a list of approved materials! jocielp@att.net

All my customers that have attended my OPEN HOUSE this week are just lovin' this treat bag they are making! I can see Halloween treat bags coming soon!


AND - you can also use your BIG SHOT for HOME DECOR - Stampin' Up! has vinyl too!

Décor Elements Sheets:

Each package comes with two (2) 12" x 24" sheets of vinyl in specified color, along with two (2) 12" x 24" sheets of transfer tape to make using your vinyl pieces easy to use. Instructions for use are included in the package.

#114334 Dark Gray Décor Elements Sheets $12.95
#114335 White Décor Elements Sheets $12.95
#114336 Kraft Décor Elements Sheets $12.95
#114337 Chocolate Décor Elements Sheets $12.95

And - to cut your own letters and shapes with chipboard:

On Board Longboard:

Each package contains six (6) sheets of natural colored chipboard (5-3/4" x 13-3/4"). This size is perfect for sliding into the Big Shot without needing to trim or cut pieces. Use with rule-based dies (Originals, Bigz, and Bigz XL dies).

#114320 On Board Longboard $6.95

SAVE BIG WHEN YOU ORDER YOUR BIG SHOT DURING MY OPEN HOUSE WEEK: September 2nd. - 8th. I am offering a 20% discount!!!!!

Now, off to play some more...

No comments:

Post a Comment