Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


If you are viewing my blog today and have not yet SUBSCRIBED to get daily email updates - you had better do so now! All those that sign up by the end of TODAY - will have their name entered into a drawing for an awesome FREE GIFT from me! What are you waiting for? Get 'er done! Remember the exclaimation point card that I posted a couple of days ago? Today's card is done with the same stamp set: Pick A Petal. There will be more from this set in the future - so keep you eye out! I used Really Rust for my card base. Stamped my "flower petals" with Really Rust-More Mustard-Old Olive on Very Vanilla CS and mounted that on Chocolate Chip. I used my Large Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Star Punch, Boho Blossoms Flower Punch to make my turkey. I could have used punches for the eyes - but I love this self-adhesive google eyes! My greeting is stamped with Chocolate Chip and I used the Large Oval Punch-added a button with linen thread and that is it folks! I hope all of you have many blessings to be thankful for today and you have a great THANKSGIVING DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment