Saturday, November 15, 2008

Scrapbooking-Progressive November Page

I have been scrapbooking this week - It is good therapy, as I am sure you all know!

This is a 6x6 page and the start of a Progressive Page (start with a 6x6, then add to 8 1/2x 11, then add to 12x12) I used my Scallop Circle Die with my BIG SHOT to make the turkey. The pictures are those of my youngest grandchild. I started with a Very Vanilla base and added a Chocolate Chip layer. The "Filmstrip Technique" is done using Creamy Carmel and the Spiral Punch. I used Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun, Ruby Red, and Old Olive to make the turkey. I stamped Happy Thanksgiving with Chocolate Chip and punched it out with the Large Oval Punch. I then tied a bit of Carmel Gingham Ribbon around the edge of my "filmstrip".

And now add this to a 8 1/2x11 piece of Naturals Ivory cardstock. I added more Chocolate Chip Scallop Circle Dies (saving one for my journaling, in which I have a bad habit of putting off!) I also used strips of Ghostly Greetings DSP at the bottom.

And, now we add this page to a Chocolate Chip 12x12 base and I used the Ghostly Greetings DSP with the "filmstrip technique" again and layer Chocolate Chip squares of cardstock for my photo mats.

Now, off to complete the 2nd page of this layout (and my journaling of course!!)

1 comment: