Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Weekend Sketch Challenge #63


Sorry - I am so far behind in my posting! I just love doing Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenges (even if it is the middle of the week when I get to them!) Anyway - let's see if I can get caught up - I am behind about 4 weeks I do believe (ugh!) So, here is the card I made for WSC#63. These challenges always seem to fit right in with my PUNCH CLASS! I started with a base of Kraft CS. A square of the More Mustard DSP, a strip of Chocolate Chip CS, and a bit of Carmel Gingham Ribbon. The layer behind the turkey is made using my BIG SHOT small scallop die and Kraft DSP. The turkey is done with the Scallop Circle Punch and pieces of Old Olive, Ruby Red, Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip CS. The feet were made using my Boho Flower Punch - enjoy!

1 comment: