Friday, November 21, 2008

Weekend Sketch Challenge #65


This is really out of the box for me! Not sure if I really like the card (maybe it is too dark?) Anyway, I love this set and have been wanting to create with it for a few days now. This is Beate's WSC #65. The stamps I used are from ALWAYS stamp set. The card base is Not Quite Navy. The corner scallop is done with the BIG SHOT die and Not Quite Navy DSP. I stamped the Bird and leaves with Not Quite Navy ink onto Bashful Blue CS. I layered this onto a strip done with my Scallop Border Punch in Not Quite Navy and added a small strip of Going Gray just above the border. I layered this onto a panel of Kiwi Kiss and attached a Gray Taffeta Bow. One more sketch to do and I will finally be caught up! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment