Monday, September 14, 2009

Oh my gosh - I cannot believe it has really been that long since I have posted to my blog! I just placed an SU order and cannot wait for it to arrive - Stampin' Up! now has Digital Scrapbooking!!!!! And, since scrapbooking is my favorite hobby -well of course, I ordered it! Can't wait to play around and share with all of you! FYI - if you don't know already - I have moved from Hillsdale to Waldron (into my parents home!) I am now divorced - (congrats, not sympathy please!) and I just finished training to become a Hospice Volunteer!!! Whew! Life can really change in one short year! I have been busy with a new full time job that really overwhelms me - but after six months - I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel! There's more - but hey, don't want to overwhelm you!! Catch you soon! Jociel

No comments:

Post a Comment