Tuesday, September 22, 2009

SCRAPBOOKING - YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I GET TO GO TO A CROP - IT HAS BEEN FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On Saturday, Sept. 26th. I will be going to a crop with BOTH of my sisters!!! I have one sister who has been scrapbooking with me for 8 years now and we have been BEGGING the other sister to join us!! Well, it has finally happen!!!! She couldn't get out of it since it is the way we are celebrating our sister's birthday! Anyway - she has an awesome project planned and I can hardly wait for her to get it done and let me take pictures to share with you!!!!
Speaking of SCRAPBOOKING! Have you heard the buzz? My DIGITAL STUDIO will be released on October 1st.! Are you wondering what all the excitement is about? Well, let me share the exciting news with you.
My DIGITAL STUDIO is an amazing software program from Stampin' Up! The software uses digital layers of paper, stamps, and embellishments to create cards, calendars, scrapbook pages, and even entire bound photo books.
Basically, you take the stamps, papers, and punches you love and use them on the computer.
With MY DIGITAL STUDIO, you can load the software onto a laptop and take your projects with you! It's also easy to create several copies of a project to give as gifts. And since it is software, it is great for teens and guys that would never consider traditional rubber stamping! Even though there are over 2,000 unique elements included in the software, you are going to be amazed at how user friendly and affordable it is.
Curious about how you could ever use MY DIGITAL STUDIO? Contact me today to learn more. I'll share a tip with you on how you can receive it for 1/2 price during OCTOBER!
I hope you enjoy these samples created with MY DIGITALSTUDIO! Keep checking back for more information! Happy Stampin' and Scrappin' Jociel

No comments:

Post a Comment