Thursday, January 7, 2010

HEART TREAT CUP CARD CLASS!


ENJOY THIS AWESOME CLASS JUST IN TIME FOR VALENTINE'S DAY!  We will use the heart treat cups to make 12 Valentine Cards! 
Choose your class fee from my "buffet":

  • I Want It All: $50 - includes the "Sweetheart Stamp Set" - Large Heart Punch - 12 Heart Treat Cups - 1 pkg. of padded envelopes (I will supply all other product)  ALSO INCLUDES YOUR FREE SAB ITEM!!!!!


  • Just the Hearts: $25 - includes Large Heart Punch - 12 Heart Treat Cups - 1 pkg. padded envelopes (use my stamp set and I will supply all other product)


  • Basic Class Fee: $15 - includes 12 Heart Treat cups - 1 pkg. padded envelopes (use my stamp set and punch to make 12 treat cards)


  • Add On: $6 - for each additional 12 Heart Treat cups and 1 pkg. padded envelopes (can be added to any of the above class fees)


  • PLEASE PLACE YOUR ORDER NO LATER THAN JAN 20th. to attend this class!

1 comment: