Thursday, February 18, 2010

FREE

PRODUCTS FROM THE SAB CATALOG!!!!!  I used the Welcome Neighbor Paper Pack and the Scallop Trim Border Punch to make this birdhouse!  Both items come FREE with a $50 purchase!!  How cool is that? 
This only took about 5 minutes to make and holds a treat - (chocolate is my choice!)  To make this birdhouse I started with my "Milk Box Die" seen in the Ocassions Mini Catalog and the "Big Shot"  I then cut a 2" x 4" piece from the Good Neighbor Paper Pack (free in the SAB Catalog!) for my roof and the Scallop Trim Border Punch for the roof edges!  I then used another great punch - the "Extra Large Two Step Bird" Punch from the Ocassions Mini Catalog and adhere it with a dimensional!  Oh- I used my 1" circle punch for the birdhouse door!  I just love the new style of punches - so easy to use and they stack nicely -saving space in my already "full" stampin' room!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment