Sunday, February 14, 2010

Mojo Monday - #125


The edges of my white card do not show up well - but I think you can get the idea.  I loved how this turned out!  I used Whisper White cardstock for my base.  I then embossed a piece of white vellum cardstock with the Elegant Bouquet folder.  The awesome designer paper is from the 2010 Occasions Mini Catalog (Sending Love) and the greeting is also from the 2010 Occasions Mini Catalog (Well Scripted).  The bow is Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon,  and I used the following punches:  Curly Label Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch.  I used a Pretty in Pink marker to edge my circle and stamped the image with Pretty in Pink ink.  I used Dazzling Diamonds glitter on the piece that was punched with the Curly label Punch and also on the edges of the Scallop Circle Punch - this picks up the glitter on the Sending Love DSP!

No comments:

Post a Comment