Monday, April 5, 2010

MARK YOUR CALENDARS!

MAY - NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING MONTH!

ALL DAY SCRAPBOOKING!!!!!

NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY!   MAY 1st.!

I will be offering an all day scrapbooking opportunity in my home! FREE!

WHAT TO BRING:
  • Passing Dish
  • Your Favorite Beverage
  • Your Basic Scrapbooking Supplies!
You will have access to the use of my Stamps, Inks, Punches, Tools, Big Shot, and "My Digital Studio" (paper and other consumable products may be purchased)

WHEN:   MAY 1st.
WHERE: My Home
TIME:     9:00am - 9:00pm

  • RSVP SOON - LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE!
  • YOU WILL LOVE THE GOODIES I HAVE FOR DOOR PRIZES!
  • SHORT SCRAPBOOKING CLASSES WILL BE OFFERED THROUGHOUT THE DAY! (small fee to cover supplies)

Scrappin' With You Soon!
Jociel Prendergast, Your Personal Creative Coach!

No comments:

Post a Comment