Sunday, May 23, 2010

Scrapbooking - Digital Pages!


I have been playing around with "My Digital Studio" this morning! I am SO ADDICTED to this software! You can play around all you want - go from simple to advanced. Want to do the real thing? Create your page digitally and re-create with real life products - this saves time and paper!! And - did you know that our downloads can be used with other programs? Check out the NEW DIGITAL DOWNLOADS in my ONLINE STORE


                                     
All I did to this page - was add the picture to a template!




I chose a picture page template - added background paper - some simple stictching - and a few embellishments!



Selected another picture page template - chose my background paper - filled in the text boxes!



Same picture template as above.  Can you believe I am a GREAT GRANDMA?!!


No comments:

Post a Comment