Sunday, December 12, 2010

It's a Wrap!

I know - it is about time!  I have been sick and just plain dragged down lately!  Anyway, as promised, here is one of the projects from my "It's a Wrap" Class.  I just love my "Big Shot" and making these cupcakes were super easy and fun!  They are just the right size to hold a little treat inside.  I used the "Perfect Setting" die for the wrap and gathered our large 1 1/4' Striped Grosgrain Ribbon together and adhered on top of a punched piece of red cardstock (used my 2 1/2" punch)  topped it off with the flower and rhinestone brad for a cover.   This die is perfect for wrapping real cupcakes to decorate for a special occasion!

I found the instructions for the cupcake holder here: 
Isn't it just too cute!
                                        
 
Check back soon for the other projects we made - 6 total!

No comments:

Post a Comment