Monday, January 31, 2011

I'm Making Jewerly!

The Hostess Set - Cute by the Inch is a great set for making these inserts in the Simply Adorned 1"x1" Charms!   All you need is the charm (and necklace OR bracelet) and then you can make as many of the charm inserts as your little heart desire's!!!!!  One charm and endless possibilities!  I embossed white on red for the love charm and added a small pearl.  I embossed silver on black and added a rhinestone on the other insert (sorry, can't remember where I got the idea - but thanks!)  The rhinestone looks like a eylet in the picture (hey - I never said I was a photographer!)  Sale-A-Bration is a great time to start making jewerly - because you can get FREE product with every $50 order!  AND - you can order ONLINE 24/7!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment