Tuesday, September 23, 2008

More Scrapbooking!

Okay - what is black, silver and tan - loves me more than anything - full of pee and vinegar - always ready for a walk - and almost just as adorable as my grandchildren????? Zoe (my yorkie) of course!!! As Zeek, my youngest grandson, puts it: "It's all about Zoe - isn't it Grandma Jo!" Now, how do you answer that? Zoe is a great companion and I love her to death! She was born on Valentines Day in 2007 and came to live with me in May 2007. This is a picture of the day I brought her home, using one of our chipboard frames (which I covered with designer paper) chipboard letters (inked with craft ink) felt fowers, rhinestone brad, striped ribbon and summer picnic designer paper. Notice the word I stamped in the top right hand corner? adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment