Sunday, September 21, 2008

Scrapbooking!




















I HAVE FINALLY DONE IT!! My grand daughter, Keely, has been begging me to get a new picture of her up for quite some time now! I have a wall in my living room that I display framed 12x12 scrapbook pages of all my grandchildren's school pictures. Of course, with 6 grandchildren - I am behind! AND, it's about time for those new pictures - so thought I better just get 'er done!! Text under the butterflies read: 1. Social Butterfly 2. Beautiful Young Lady 3. Flies to the beat of her own wings. I love it when Keely visits - she is so very delightful and fun! (as are all of my grandchildren!)


2 comments:

  1. Keely looks like her grandmother! Great scrapbook page! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great page and beautiful granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete