Tuesday, September 16, 2008

RMC Charities



Oh my - does the time ever past by ever so quickly!! It has been a few days since my last post - so here you are! I made this card for my stampin' group of demo's to send for their accomplishments. I just love these square cards and of course the clear envelopes! The stamp set I used is from the current Fall/Winter Catalog - "Say it With Scallops" and when you purchase this stamp set, Stampin' Up! will donate $2 to the Ronald McDonald Charities! How cool is that?! I used robin hood red for the card base, bella rose dsp with the scallop border punch, stamped congrats with pacific blue and mounted on pacific blue, the small stars are kiwi kiss. Red has always been my favorite color until....................................

all these yummy "greens" have surfaced the past couple of years! I did not think I could ever let go of last years "in color" river rock - but this years kiwi kiss is moving right up there on my list! To make the circle around the star: I first punch a circle with my 1 1/4: circle punch and then using my 1 3/8" circle punch - punched around the hole in my cardstock to make a rim. Isn't this just too cute for an embellishment?!! I did receive a lot of positive feedback from my gals! check back soon - I have almost finished my "CLASS BY MAIL" design for September - using this set of course!!

1 comment: