Friday, October 3, 2008


What is yummy, yummy for your tummy and a great fall snack? Why, Carmel Apples of course! FALL IS MY FAVORITE time of the year! Just wish we could skip the season after fall!! Anyway - I also love Carmel Apples! A friend of mine (thanks Linda!) passed on this carmel apple template by Lindsey Rickett. This was simple to make - I used Riding Hood Red and Chocolate Chip cardstock to make my apple (sponging around the edges) and then I used sticky strip to adhere the stick on the inside of the card. I then doused a layer of crystal effects over the whole card to get a "real apple" effect, tied red gingham and chocolate chip ribbon around the top of the stick - and there you have it - a carmel apple card that looks good enough to eat!
HEY - DON'T FORGET TO EMAIL ME - WITH YOUR GUESS OF THE DATE I SIGNED TO BECOME A SU DEMO!! (You could win a FREE CHRISTMAS CARD CLASS!)
I have had some close guesses - but not a correct guess as of yet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment