Sunday, October 5, 2008

World Card Making Day


WORLD CARD MAKING DAY! WOW!
It was a stamping marathon at my house yesterday - making Christmas Cards! I actually made 18 cards myself - while helping others to make their cards! It was super easy with the SIMPLE SENT KIT - HANDMADE CHRISTMAS! Kit includes everything you need to make 18 CARDS - except the adhesive!




All you have to do is cut all card stock in half - and cut designer card stock into 1 1/2" strips. Add these strips and your self-adhesive die cuts as your embellishments and they are ready to go! This Simple Sent Card Element Kit coordinates beautifully with our stamp set: To You and Yours - which I used to stamp greetings on two of my samples. STAMPIN' UP! is currently offering all SIMPLY SENT kits at a 20% discount from October 4th. - October 11th.



AND - IF YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER WITH ME (sorry, online orders aren't included in this offer) I WILL GIVE YOU AN ADDITIONAL 20% OFF! That makes your cards less than $1.00 each - what a value - what a deal - right?!! So, here are the 3 cards from this kit (you have enough supplies to make 6 each of these 3 designs) HAPPY WORLD CARD MAKING DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment