Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Technique Tuesday

I am going to show you - step by step - just how easy card making can be with RUB-ONS!

Shown here are the supplies I used to make my card: 1. Card base is Pink Pirouette CS 2. I cut a mat of Old Olive CS 4"x 3 5/8" 3. I cut a 1 3/4"x 1 3/4" square of Riding Hood Red 4. I used my 1 3/8" Square Punch to make the Pink Pirouette piece. 5. I cut 3 strips 1" x 4" out of the Holiday Treasures DSP 6. I used approx. 9" of Riding Hood Red Tafetta Ribbon 7. one Earth Elements Button 8. Chocolate Chip Flower from Hidden Garden Rub-Ons (pg. 178)






STEP #1: I layered the 3 strips of Holiday Treasures DSP onto my mat of Old Olive CS.











STEP #2: I then placed this mat onto my Pink Pirouette Card Base.







STEP #3: I cut about 3" of my ribbon off the 9" piece. Place the longest strip across my card and placed the smallest piece under that.










STEP #4: I then tied the smallest piece of ribbon in a knot to form a bow.













STEP #5: I trimmed the excess paper off the flower and removed the backing.












STEP #6: I then placed the flower on the square of Pink Pirouette cs and used my stick to rub it on.







STEP #7: I then place the button in the center of the flower and adhere this piece to my square of Riding Hood Red cs.



FINISHED CARD: I then mounted my Rub-on image to my card-and stamped my greeting!

No comments:

Post a Comment