Saturday, November 22, 2008

Weekend Sketch Challenge #67




I love the way this card turned out! Sorry about the blur on the Read Red DSP - couldn't seem to figure that one out! Anyway, I did this card for two challenges: Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge and Splitcoaststampers Tuesday Color Challenge (Kraft-Black-Red). My card base is done with Kraft CS, then a layer of Black CS, in which I used my Ticket Corner Punch on all four corners (I know, I just can't seem to get away from this punch!) I matted Real Red DSP onto Real Red CS. I stamped my image onto Kraft CS and layered it on Black CS (and again used that Ticket Corner Punch!) I water-colored my image and used my White Gel Pen to color the sheep. I added small white pearls from my Pretties Kit on the top corners of my stamped image and Black Gingham Ribbon to my Verse, which was stamped with Black ink on Kraft CS and layered onto Real Red CS. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment