Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Day 6 of Holiday Stampin'

Altered Corkboard - I purchased these 4" square corkboards some time ago for just one dollar each. I love deal like this! I took a 6"x6" piece of chipboard and covered it with the Holiday Treasures DSP. Wrapped Riding Hood Red Tafetta Ribbon around the bottom. The verse if from the Holiday Mini Catalog - Season of Friendship stamp set. I stamped that in Riding Hood Red ink on Whisper White cardstock and mounted it onto Riding Hood Red cardstock and used my Scallop Border Punch on the bottom. I covered the push pins and added a scallop circle to the top and some post it notes to the side. Another quick and easy gift to make! Let me know if you make one!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I really like your design and that new ribbon is so cool.

    ReplyDelete