Sunday, February 1, 2009

FREE STAMPS - SALE-A-BRATION 2009!

TODAY STARTS THE BIGGEST STAMPIN' UP! EVENT OF THE YEAR! SALE-A-BRATION 2009 - READ ON TO SEE HOW YOU CAN RECEIVE FREE PRODUCT!


  • With each $50 product order - RECEIVE A FREE SAB GIFT OF YOUR CHOICE!
  • As a hostess with a $300 party - RECEIVE A FREE SAB GIFT OF YOUR CHOICE!
  • Join my team of demonstrators - RECEIVE A FREE STAMP SET OF YOUR CHOICE (value $47.95) and purchase the starter kit at a 15% discount for only $169 (value-$335)
    FEB 1st. - MAR 31st.!!!!!

VIEW SAB CATALOG HERE!

HUGE SAVINGS - discontinued product! I have a display table set up for all my discontinued product that I need to sell before I move at the end of this month! Call or Email me to set a time for you to come shop!

SCRAPBOOK CLASS - Sat Feb 21st. at my home (18 Frisbie Street-Hillsdale) 2:30pm. 20% OFF orders placed when attending this class!

I know it has been some time since I have posted to my blog - as you may know, my mother passed away on Oct 20th. and then my father passed away on Jan 20th. I have also been seeking full time employment and plan to return to school to finish my business degree. I will be moving at the end of this month (close by!) and plan to schedule classes in my new apartment. Keep watching for more details! I am excited about my new job-school-home and all the challenges and blessings coming in 2009! I appreciate you patience and continued support during this time of change! I am so very ready to start stampin and scrappin again - so be watching for some new ideas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment