Saturday, December 13, 2008

Day 12-16 Holiday Stampin'

I found these 5"x5" shadowboxes on a road trip that I took with a fellow demonstrator a year ago last summer at a dollar store - love those $1.00 items! When I first seen these orgiami trees, I just knew it would look great in this shadowbox! I used the Holiday Treasures DSP, Chocolate Chip Cardstock, Gold & Silver Metallic Cardstock, and Riding Hood Red Cardstock. The half pearl on the star is from my Pretties Kit. I used my "Big Shot" and the Cheers die for the joy and tied Riding Hood Red Tafetta Ribbon around it. I used my Photo Corners Punch with Riding Hood Red Cardstock for the bottom left corner piece and the piercing tool from my Crafter's Tool Kit (but you can't really see the holes I made in this picture!) The oval was done with my Coluzzle and white mulberry paper. Enjoy and have a Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment