Sunday, November 30, 2008

Day 3 of Holiday Stampin'

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF EXTRA HOSTESS BENEFITS!

AND ALSO THE LAST DAY TO ORDER RUB-ONS AT 20% OFF!

TOMORROW (DEC 1st.) IS THE LAST DAY TO ORDER THE BUNDLES OFFERED IN THE HOLIDAY EXTRAVAGANZA SALE!

JOCIEL'S CURRENT SPECIAL OFFERS ARE:
  • THE BIG SHOT - 20% OFF UNTIL DEC 7TH.
  • COUNTRY LIVING HOLIDAY COLLECTION KIT - 20% OFF UNTIL DEC 7th.

Sunday afternoons are great for stampin' don't you agree? It is not too late to make some Christmas Cards and the COUNTRY LIVING HOLIDAY COLLECTION KIT is great for this too! I made this card using that kit. I started with a card base of Old Olive cardstock, and a mat of Whisper White cardstock- the 1" strip on the top is from the Ski Slope DSP (also included in the kit). I used my Scallop Edge Border Punch on the bottom of this strip. I stamped my snowflake, enjoy, and star (from the kit) with my White Craft ink spot and then embossed with white embossing powder on scraps of Pacific Blue, Riding Hood Red, and Summer Sun cardstock. I then used my 1 3/4" Circle Punch to make my ornaments.
I applied Dazzling Diamonds Glitter around the edge of my ornaments with Liquid Glue and used the silver cord to make the ornament hangers. I dressed the ornaments up with the Clear Rhinestone Brads.

The only things I used that were not from the kit: Scallop Border Punch- 1 3/4" Circle Punch and the cardstock to make the card - EVERYTHING ELSE CAME FROM THE KIT!

HAVE YOU SEE ALL THE OTHER THINGS YOU CAN DO WITH THIS KIT IN THE CURRENT ISSUE OF COUNTRY LIVING? WHEN YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE SPECIAL SUBSCRIPTION OFFER - YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE A FREE STAMP! HAVE YOU ORDERED YOUR KIT YET? I AM OFFERING 20% OFF THIS KIT FROM TODAY, NOVEMBER 30TH. UNTIL SUNDAY, DECEMBER 7TH.!!! (sorry, this special is not available with online orders) CALL OR EMAIL ME NOW TO ORDER THIS KIT - YOU WILL BE HAPPY YOU DID AS THERE IS MORE IDEAS TO COME!

No comments:

Post a Comment