Sunday, November 30, 2008

Day 4 of Holiday Stampin'

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO ORDER THE HOLIDAY EXTRAVAGANZA BUNDLES AND SAVE 20-50% ON SELECTED ITEMS!

JOCIEL'S SPECIAL OFFERS:
  • THE BIG SHOT - 20% OFF UNTIL DEC. 7th.
  • COUNTRY LIVING HOLIDAY KIT - 20% OFF UNTIL DEC. 7TH.

Another use of my Country Living Holiday Collection Kit! This stocking can be used as a Gift Card Holder AND a Tree Ornament! I used Whisper White Vellum Cardstock for my stocking and stamped the large and small snowflakes with White Craft ink. Be sure to let that dry well (I was in a hurry and used my heat tool!) While this was drying, I also stamped my enjoy with Riding Hood Red ink on a piece of scrap vellum cardstock - so it could dry as well! When the red was dry, I used a Black Stampin' Write Marker to ink and stamp my to and from - then set it aside to dry. (NOTE: Vellum is not as porous as regular cardstock and therefore even your classic ink pads take time to dry once stamped.) I cut a piece of the Ski Slope DSP and used my Scallop Border Punch on the bottom for the top of my stocking. I stamped the greeting with black and used the Whisper White Tafetta Ribbon at the top. After the ink dried on my stocking, I used my Crafter's Tool Kit -to pierce holes around the stocking and my needle with Silver Cord to lace the stocking together, then adhered the top to the stocking. I used my 1 3/4" Circle Punch and punched out "enjoy", then inserted a Clear Rhinestone Brad in the center of the "o". I then adhered that to the heel of the stocking with a Dimensional. I used the piercing tool to make a hole in the top right of my stocking and Silver Cord to make a hanger for the stocking.
EVERYTHING USED IN THIS PROJECT CAME FROM THE COUNTRY LIVING HOLIDAY COLLECTION STAMPIN' KIT except for: Crafter's Tool Kit - 1 3/4" Circle Punch - Scallop Border Punch and the Whisper White Vellum Cardstock, and black ink.

1 comment:

  1. nice blog. visit my blog:
    http://click4wealth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete